The St. Raymond Parish SCRIP Program is an easy way to support our parish. Buy gift cards from your favorite brands to earn on your daily purchases. No extra money spent. No extra time wasted.
How it works:
- Buy gift cards at face value
- Earn up to 20% on every gift card you buy
- Use gift cards at full value for your everyday purchases
What you will need for enrollment online:
- Raymond Parish enrollment code. Please call the parish office at 847-253-8600 for this code. The code is also available in the Scrip Flyer found in the church narthex.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Home address for desktop enrollment only
- Bank account or credit card for secure online payment setup (payments by check are also accepted – choose Pay Coordinator when checking out)
- Mobile number for 2-step verification
Enroll and order online:
On your computer, go to Raise Right.com or download the RaiseRight app on your phone. Enter the enrollment code and create your account. You will need to add a secure online payment method to your account to purchase eGift cards or reloadable cards.
Paper Order form:
Physical gift cards can be ordered through the Parish Office using a paper form. Simply print and fill out the order form, drop off the form along with your payment at the Parish Office. Payment for your order can be cash, check or ACH direct debit set up with the parish office.
How do I get my cards?
Orders (paper and online) for physical gift cards are placed every Monday at 10:00 am and are available for pick up on Thursday after 1:00 pm. School families can have their order sent home with a child.
Orders for eGift and reloadable cards are available immediately when purchased and paid for using your secure online payment method.
SCRIP Program Information
SCRIP Order Form
If you have questions, need additional information or assistance, please contact Mary Siefke in the parish office at 847-253-8600 or email@example.com.