The Women’s Club was organized in 1982. The primary purpose is for the social welfare and the spiritual interests of its members, and to further the service interest and needs of the Parish.
The Women’s Club sponsors many projects and groups: Afghan Group, Prayer Shawl Ministry, carrier bags for walkers, arm pillows for heart and cancer patients and the weekly altar linen care.
The Women’s Club meets monthly starting in September with a pot luck supper and ending in May with the crowning of the Blessed Mother and a parish-wide moving, living rosary. A variety of speakers as well as group trips and crafting nights are scheduled throughout the year.
To service the needs of the greater community, the Women’s Club sponsors a different charity each month, such as BackPack Ministry, Catholic Charities (toys collection) Night Ministry and WINGS.
847-398-1213 / email@example.com