REGISTRATION FOR MASS
Please note that all services require pre-registration to attend. To attend masses click on the links below. If you require assistance registering, please contact the parish office at 847-253-8600. REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 10:00 a.m. ON SATURDAY FOR THE WEEKEND MASSES.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Wednesday, February 10 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Ash Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 7:30 am Service
Ash Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at Noon Mass
Ash Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 4:30 pm Mass
Ash Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 7:00 pm Mass
Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
While we are excited to be reunited with you for mass, we understand that the health risks associated with the spread of COVID-19 might still prevent you and/or family from attending Mass. It is up to each person individually to weigh the risks and make a decision that is right for you. The parish will offer live stream Masses on Wednesday at 9:00 a.m., Saturday at 5:00 p.m., & Sunday at 11:00 a.m. through our main page of the website, we hope you will continue to participate. Dispensation from Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation continues.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
– Please review the Archdiocese of Chicago Tips for All Worshipers.
– Please watch the video below for What to Expect at St. Raymond Mass.
– Stay home if you are ill.
– Check your temperature if able, if you have a temperature please do not come.
– Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to Mass for check-in
– Please bring a mask.
We have prepared a short video to demonstrate what you will need to do to attend a public Mass.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
– Please enter through the church’s main entrance.
– Greeters will be in the vestibule (Narthex) to welcome, check in, and direct you to sanitize your hands as you enter the church for seating.
– A greeter will indicate your designated seating upon your arrival, everyone in your household is welcome to sit in sit together.
– The pews will be filled from the front of the Church to the back. You might not be able to sit in your “usual” location.
– Please keep your face covering or mask on at all times except for consuming Communion.
– Please observe social distancing and all directions.
DURING THE MASS
– Please keep your face covering or mask on at all times expect for consuming Communion.
– Please do not change seats during Mass.
– There will be no passing of the offertory baskets, please leave your offering in the poor boxes located at the main church entrance/exit.
– There will be no physical contact during the Sign of Peace.
– Instructions for receiving Holy Communion:
* Leave your seat only when directed by a Greeter
* Maintain six feet social distancing in the Communion line—look for the marks on the floor.
* Hand sanitizer is available as you approach the priest should you need it.
* Approach the Priest Communion Minister WITH YOUR FACE MASK ON.
* Extend a single hand (palm up) to receive the Host.
* After moving six feet to the right or left, remove/lift up your mask and consume the Host.
* Replace your face covering or mask as you return to your pew.
AFTER THE MASS
– Please remain in your pew at the end of Mass. Each pew will exit one at a time, starting with the rear pews first.
– Please continue walk through the narthex and exit the Church using only the designated exit doors.
– Please do not congregate outside the Church doors.
– Please continue wearing your face covering or mask until you leave the area where worshipers are.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available each Saturday, beginning July 11, from 4:00-4:30 p.m. with four slots are available. Please enter the church through the center doors and follow the registration instructions at the table by the confessional.
Baptisms, Funerals, and Weddings
St. Raymond will hold infant baptisms on Sundays at 1:30 p.m. for individual families with up to a total of 10 guests. We will also schedule funerals and weddings with up to 50 guests. Please contact our parish office at 847-253-8600 to schedule. The staff and ministry teams grateful for the opportunity to serve you during these live events.
The PMC Office will be open Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. for phone calls and visitors. If you arrive at the parish office, please wear a mask and observe all social distancing rules. We look forward to assisting or answering any questions that you might have.
While our parish staff will attempt to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, parishioners and guests should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 any time they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection.