The Women’s Club was organized in 1982. The primary purpose is for the social welfare and the spiritual interests of its members, and to further the service interest and needs of the Parish.
The Women’s Club sponsors many projects and groups: Afghan Group, Prayer Shawl Ministry, carrier bags for walkers, arm pillows for heart and cancer patients and the weekly altar linen care.
The Women’s Club meets monthly starting in September with a pot luck supper and ending in May with the crowning of the Blessed Mother and a parish-wide moving, living rosary. A variety of speakers as well as group trips and crafting nights are scheduled throughout the year.
To service the needs of the greater community, the Women’s Club sponsors a different charity each month, such as BackPack Ministry, Catholic Charities (toys collection) Night Ministry and WINGS.
847-398-1213 / email@example.com
Women’s Club Calendar
- Sept 4th – Pot Luck Supper and BINGO
- October 2nd – ELEGANT ILLUSIONS Speaker: Jeanette Andrews
- November 4th – MASS for our Deceased Members at 11:15 am
- December 4th – CHRISTMAS PARTY, Entertainment – Johnny Burnett
- December 12th – BEAUTY & THE BEAST- Lunch & Play at Drury Lane
- January 15th – PROJECT – Breast Cancer Pillows
- February 5th – MORKES CHOCOLATE presentation that also includes Dipping, Tasting, and a Gift-To-Go
- March 5th – FOUR WINDS CASINO on Paczki Bus
- April 2nd – Soup Luncheon and Fashion Show
- April 29th – “BROKEN MARY, a Journey of Hope” Author & Speaker – Radio Personality Kevin Mathews
- May 13th – Living Rosary & May Crowning