Outside Communion immediately following mass
June 19 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
We invite you to come to the church to receive the Eucharist after you and/or your family participate in the live-stream mass at home. Below are the listed dates and times we are offering the Communion at the church entrance.
We ask that you please follow the directions below
- Park your car on the street or in the parking lot.
- Exit your car and walk to the front of the church.
- Please WEAR A MASK.
- Please maintain 6FT social distance from others.
- Please form one line outside the church.
- A Priest will be positioned at the center church doors.
- Please approach the priest with hands extended. The Eucharist may only be received in the hand.
- Step to one side and lift your mask to consume the Eucharist.
- Please return to your car before removing your mask.
PLEASE CONTACT THE PARISH OFFICE at 847-253-8600 FOR MORE INFORMATION.